- High-efficiency, back-contact solar cells that
- Penetrating or adhesive mounting option
- Curves up to 30 degrees
- Durable surface is less than 1/8 in (3 mm) thick
- Industry standard quick-connect cables (MC4) work in series or in parallel
- Marine grade material
- Up to 82% lighter than other solar modules
- Solar output power limited warranty of 10 years
What’s included in this kit?
- 1x 30w flexible monocrystalline solar panel
- GP-PC-10-IP68 Controller
- Helio tape
- 30″ Delphi Solar harness
- 14′ Anderson Battery harness
About Go Power! Flexible Panels
Go Power! Solar Flex™ panels are aerodynamic and DURABLE – a virtually unbreakable solar battery charger that’s perfect for work trucks, long-haul trailers and sleeper cabs. These solar panels are designed to provide a powerful charging solution for batteries and conform to almost any surface. Unlike other ‘flexible’ products, Solar Flex™ uses high-efficiency monocrystalline cells that produce more power per square foot than any other flexible panel on the market.
An impermeable lamination coats the entire module, allowing it to contour and flex against curved areas, eliminating any need for custom mounts. The flat, lightweight module is less than 1/8 inch thick and provides an extremely durable surface. The panel can be affixed by adhesive or screw mounting options and quick-connect MC4 cables are an added bonus for ease-of-installation.